Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The playoffs have started for our league and Jacob's team passed the first hurdle!

We beat the Hurricanes, 6-0 last night to make it to the second Playoff game on Saturday. We will be playing either the Seminoles or the Mountaineers, not sure who won last night after we left, but I'm guessing it's the Seminoles. Who ever wins that goes on to the Superbowl for our age division. Considering that the Gamecocks began the season with an 0-5 record, WOW! We are ecstatic. I am so proud of how hard all the boys have worked this season. Probably half the team are boys that have never played before.

This was Jacob's first year and he was really struggling at the beginning. Everything he has ever done has come easy to him, EXCEPT this. He had to work hard, struggle through the hard times, keep going when he wanted to quit and he did and I'm so proud of him. Here's a less than stellar picture of him in uniform, but alas, my digital card is too small and I filled up my card, I'm really in need of a new one, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment