Monday, December 13, 2010

It's dark outside this morning. For some of you, that probably doesn't come as a surprise. For me, sometimes I forget that there are people who get up before the sun. It's a strange feeling for me to sit in a dark, quiet house with all my children snoozing in their beds. Usually, by the time I'm rolling out of bed, at least one of my offspring is up making noises. *we won't mention that usually those noises are electronic in kind

But this morning, it is dark and quiet and I'm sitting here playing on my computer, contemplating the day. Schoolwork for the kids, at least a little, anyways. Physical Therapy for me. A long work day for my beloved. More coffee for sure.

Oh, and a shout out to my lovely friend, Sooze, who kindly let me know that I've been ignoring my blog way too long. Thanks, Sooze!


1 comment:

  1. Good job gettin' up early, sleepyhead!

    Now, just see how productive you'll be!!!

    Love your background for your blog!!!! Sparkly!!!

    ReplyDelete