Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing exciting really happens here.


That is why my poor blog is so lonely. I'm a terrible communicator. I don't write letters, maybe I'll remember to email you. If you're lucky, I'll give you a call. I just stink at communicating. Even just in every day life. Dh and I will often get into a little tiff because one or the other of us will insist we told the other something and, either we were too busy preoccupied with something else to hear or we had the conversation in our head. We're strange, I guess.

So now we have Google Calendars. I put something on my calender, it shows up on dh's and vice versa. Forget having the family calendar on the side of the fridge. Tried that, didn't work, lol. Dh can access his calendar from his phone, too. That way he can check what's going on each day while he's at work. That's important when you have three dc playing three different sports!


Check out some more Works For Me Wednesday posts at Rocks in My Dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment