Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meeting 40-something of my closest friends...that I've never met before!

In less than 48 hours, I will be in the sky flying west to my second Big Fat Meetup(BFM). I will say that we are meeting in Southern California, but that's all I'll say about the location till I'm home. Needless to say, I am sooo excited. I've actually met some of these ladies before, seven of us are Two-timers to the BFM and one of them is from right here in FL. We've had a couple of FL meetups together.

So, why are we doing this? What do we have in common? What's the point?

Well, the only thing that we all have in common I think is Sonlight but I'm pretty sure that we all use it in different ways. Some of us are nearly done with our hsing journey and some are just beginning. We are doing this because we spend so much time together on the forums that we feel like a family. We are each other's support and encouragement in times that are tough and we celebrate together in times of victory and success. The BFM is a fun weekend where we'll be able to connect IRL(in real life) in a way that forums and email don't allow. I think we are all excited.

And CALIFORNIA, I can't believe I get to go there. The farthest west I've ever made it was the beautiful state of Colorado, but I'll finally be able to say I've crossed the continent. Now I just have to make it to Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment