Friday, April 23, 2010

Tiaras and Tommy Guns

So, the other day, my youngest was terribly funny. The latest craze for my girls is to create a mess, er, a masterpiece with the art supplies. My youngest discovered that if she cut out shapes from the cereal boxes and wrapped them with aluminum foil, she could make tiaras. It was such a wonderful girly way to play and she was having such fun, I just left her to it. Admittedly, I was dreading the clean up fight.

About an hour later, she started bugging me about something as I was on my computer playing, er, doing massively important research and I tried to ignore her. Apparently, she was not fond of my ignoring her, but left. About 5 or 10 minutes later she was back. "MOM, look!" she demanded. So I turned my head to look and as I did so, she said, "you need to listen to me now or I'll shoot." Sigh...she had "built" a huge double barrel, um, GUN? out of two milk jugs taped together and decorated. Not so girly, huh?

1 comment: